Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Broccoli Report! - 20th day in Hydroponic system : 35 days old broccoli!

It's been 8 days since my last photo shoot with my little broccoli babies... And i have to admit that since the semester break started, i haven't been paying attention to these guys. I just simply check to see if the water levels are still high. Aside from that, i barely went to see them for about a week. 


This afternoon, i was out looking for cuttings to propagate. When i decided, "oh! i might as well check up on my broccoli babies while i'm at it."  And what did i find?


I was shocked to see how much they've grown!
Refer to my older posts about my broccoli experiment if you haven't seen the older pictures... but today, i just HAD to show them off! 



In total, these broccoli plants have been in the hydroponic system for 20 DAYS! I transplanted them after 15 days, so that makes them about 35DAYS old! 


This entry is dedicated to my broccoli !  Enjoy! 


















'Till next entry!!


Ulyssa
09393257253




3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Do you by any chance grow dandelion plants/seedlings as well? I've been looking for dandelions here in Cebu. Do you know where I can possibly get some?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried growing that yet actually. I remember seeing tiny tandelions that used to grow as weeds in my yard before, but they're gone now.

    I dont recall seeing seedlings for sale either. You can try the agrivet stores. They sometimes sell a variety of flower seeds. You might find something there. :)

    Ulyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ysa!!! Your plants look amazing =] I have a feeling i'll be visiting you in the near future to buy some of your plants and to see your awesome system. I might even bring Dom along. We haven't see you in forever!!!! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete