Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Have your own Hydroponic Garden that can grow 40 PLANTS for only Php6000!

My previous posts have been all about my experiments, tips on how to grow this and that ... and then i realized...if i was a random person visiting this blog, or if i was redirected here through my search for Hydroponics in Cebu, i would think, "What's the use of reading all these blog entries when I, myself don't have a hydroponic garden?"


I have many customers that do not only buy potted herbs from me, but also buy hydroponic equipment to start them off with their own hydroponic hobbies. However, they usually buy the items one at a time. These customers are usually the ones who already have an idea on how to make their own systems at home and only require materials like Vermicompost, Nutrient Solution, Seeds or Pipes.


So this time, I've decided to offer an ENTIRE set up for the convenience of those who are new to Hydroponics or those who do not have the time or idea to make a DIY garden.


PRICE: Php6000

INCLUDES:
-Wooden Framework
-5 4feet Square PVC Pipes (8 plant slots per pipe)
-1 Liter Hydroponic Nutrient Solution
-5kg Vermicompost
-5 packets of seeds

-Free Delivery (within South and Cebu City only)

CAPACITY:
The entire system can hold up to 40 plants (5 pipes x 8 slots per pipe)

SPACE CONSUMPTION: (approx.)
Height: 3.5 Feet
Length: 3.5 Feet
Width: 2.5 Feet




It isn't one of those high-tech set ups that require a lot of maintenance. What i'm offering is a very simple and presentable system for you, dear reader or customer, to have at home. I have built a sample of this and I use it for display in my Exhibits. So if you've visited my exhibits once, then you've probably already seen the magic. *laugh*


Below are pictures of the whole set up. (The plants that are in the system are just a few of my many herbs - Basil, peppermint, spearmint, green tea & tarragon. **Plants are not included in the package**)


***TAKE NOTE: Notice on the top and bottom shelves that the plants are not Hydroponic. This was just my personal decision since the other PVC pipes that i use were in another system. In the offered package, there are 5 PVC PIPES included.














WATER PUMP & AERATOR NOT REQUIRED:
When one thinks 'hydroponics', the idea of an aerator and water pump is almost always involved. The system I offer is a 'Non-circulating' system, in which it runs on a passive aerating system. Therefore, no more extra electric consumption, no increase in any of your bills. :)


If you are interested, please contact me directly at: 09393257253, e-mail me at thehydrogarden@yahoo.com, or send me a message on my Facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/The.Hydro.Garden


If i do not answer your call, leave a text message and i will get back to you ASAP. Apologies in advance, i have a busy schedule. :)




'Till Next Entry!






Ulyssa

9 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I wish I could afford it though. I wish... someday. Keep it up! :)

    Babe For Food - your new BFF in Cebu dining!
    http://www.babeforfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hobby... Keep it up!
    Hope to visit your garden one of this days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much :) I will be re opening the garden for visits sometime this December. If u do want to visit, kindly schedule 24 hours or more ahead. :)

    THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! and hope this blog inspired great ideas. :)


    Ulyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article,This is awesome! Nice information share about Hydro Garden..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!!Congratulations...I will find time to learn hydroponics gardening,,,it must be stress relieving....one of these days, i will meet with you for a tutorial.thanks a lot..

    amie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed very stress relieving. Ive only been into hydroponics for about a year or so, and it's so addicting! haha. I'm sure you'll love it when you try it out. :)

      Delete
  6. I need more articles and blogs please post soon.
    www.fullbloomhydroponics.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bought the Hydroponics Starter Kit from you. Sprouting my seeds today. Wish me luck =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much for the square pipes? Or where elese can I buy those square pipes?

    ReplyDelete